Welcome to Any Key Music!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Any Key Music's Website.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Anykeymusic.com (Any Key Music Services)) sometimes referred to as the “Service.” This is your agreement with Anykeymusic.com, owner of the Anykeymusic.com, Anykeymusic.com/membership, Members.anykeymusic.valuaddon.com, Websites. By joining the Website and continuing to use it you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement and any changes we may make from time to time (“Agreement”).
CD/DVD Sales Policies
- - Our goal is to help Master The Art of Playing Piano By Ear. Should you feel that the lessons you purchased is not helping you achieve that goal or that the CD/DVDs are damaged, please contact us for a refund or exchange.
- - Only shipped CDs/DVDs can be refunded. To obtain a refund, please contact us at 647-260-0693 before sending back your order to receive confirmation. Orders returned without proper or prior confirmation will be refused. CDs/DVDs must be unopened in their original packaging. Opened CDs/DVDs will be refused. Shipping charges are non-refundable and it is your responsibility to pay for shipping product back to us.
Downloadable Products Sales Policies
- - Since there is no way to recover a product once downloaded, there are no refunds for downloaded purchases.
- All download sales are final.
- If you have difficulty downloading your purchase, simply contact us and we will help you.
- - Trial memberships are completely free and DO NOT automatically convert into a paid account. If you have a free trial membership, you will not be billed. There is nothing that you need to cancel. You will not be charged.
- - Recurring subscriptions renew automatically at the end of each term. For instance, if you signed up for a monthly membership on May 20th, a month from your signup date (June 20th at 12AM EST midnight), you will be billed again. You can cancel at any time and it is your responsibility to cancel your membership. You must cancel your account at least 2 business days prior to renewal to ensure that you are not billed again.
- - There is 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on AKMS Memberships. However if you plan on starting AKMS and not doing any of the exercises, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN; you will not get any results if you don't do the work. 100% of the people who complete AKMS Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are able to Play By Ear and in Any Key.
- - There are no refunds for memberships whether used or unused. Please sign up for a FREE trial membership, Free Webinar or view many AKMS videos on YouTube before making the decision to join.
- - You authorize us to charge your credit card or other approved payment method for all costs and charges you lawfully owe, until this Agreement is cancelled or terminates. You are responsible for informing Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-260-0693) at least 3-days before renewal to avoid being charged for the next auto-renewal.
- - You understand that Any Key
- You understand that the Any Key Music System (AKMS) membership is a subscription service. If you choose to sign up for a monthly membership (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, All-Access, etc.), you understand and authorize that your account will automatically renew until cancelled, and give permission for such billing transactions to take place.
- - The system is not setup to send an email before payment, so please make a note of your renewal payment date or visit your account to view your active memberships and purchase history.
- - Non-recurring memberships DO NOT auto-renew. These memberships are billed only once. At the end of the term, your membership to Anykeymusic.com will be cancelled and you will lose access to the site. Upon cancellation, all material, downloads or other membership “benefits” will be deleted from your account.
- - Your account needs to be in an active state in order to access any WEBINARS. However, you are free to continue to enjoy whatever Free AKMS material becomes available.
9-Month Piano Succes s Guarantee:
- This is not a money-back guarantee. There are no refunds on memberships.
- You have a 100% success rate to Play By Ear and in Any Key when you at least complete AKMS Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3.
Membership Site Usage:
- - Our memberships are for individual use only. If you are a school or private studio, please contact us for a discounted bulk rate.
- - Downloading lessons without authorization, using a screen-capture program to ‘save’ the movies or trying to view movies that you are not subscribed to is prohibited and may result in termination of your account without refund. The system tracks usage and any abuse of the system will result in a temporary or permanent locking of your account.
- - Using profanity, or posting rude remarks on the forums or any other community on this site is prohibited and may result in termination of your account without refund. Our goal is to keep this a place where everyone of all levels canlearn in a non-threatening environment.
- - All materials appearing throughout AnyKeyMusic.com other than public domain material and electronic messages, is the copyrighted property of AnyKeyMusic.com or of those credited as providers. These materials are strictly for the noncommercial home use of you, the Member, and except as expressly permitted in this Agreement may not be copied, redistributed or used in any way, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of AnyKeyMusic.com.
- - Member accepts the Services of the AnyKeyMusic.com Websites “as is, where is” and at Member’s own risk. Members are liable for the consequences of their activities and/or their breach of this Agreement notwithstanding termination of services.
Member represents and warrants that he or she:
- - will not violate any applicable laws or regulations of any state or federal legislature or regulatory body;
- - will not redistribute the material on the site to anyone;
- - will not plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or “moral rights (droit moral)”.
- - CHARGEBACKS: Your IP address is recorded along with timestamp of your transaction. We will use this information when dealing with chargebacks. If a purchase was made in error, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
- - AnyKeyMusic.com can terminate your subscription or access to all or part of the service at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
- - AnyKeyMusic.com will make all reasonable efforts to have the Services available on a 24-hour basis, excluding normal network administration and system down time, but if access is suspended or interrupted, liability will be limited to restoring access to the Services as soon as practical.
- - Member will indemnify AnyKeyMusic.com, its providers and its corporate affiliates and employees against any losses arising out of any claim which if proved true would constitute a breach of any of Member’s representations and warranties above.
- - All transactions made with ANY KEY MUSIC SERVICES are governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to its conflict with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- - No employee or agent of ANY KEY MUSIC SERVICES has the authority to vary any ANY KEY MUSIC SERVICES policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- ANY KEY MUSIC SERVICES is not responsible for typographic errors.
- If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us M-F, 9am-5pm EST at 647-260-0693.
Unless otherwise stated, Any Key Music and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Any Key Music All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.anykeymusic.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.anykeymusic.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.anykeymusic.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.anykeymusic.com
Redistribute content from Any Key Music (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Any Key Music does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Any Key Music, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Any Key Music shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Any Key Music reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Any Key Music a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Any Key Music; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.